We encouraged all exhibitors at the 2022 Natural Products Expo West tradeshow to take the Sustainability Exhibitor Survey to showcase what their company is doing for people and planet. Here are some things we'll did in exchange:
- The New Hope Network Sustainability Kiosk onsite at Expo West recognized your brand as a "Sustainable Brand"
- The Natural Products Expo Mobile App included a special filter for "Sustainable Brands" to help attendees find your virtual booth faster
- Participating brands got a chance to be featured on @natprodexpo's Instagram Stories (tagging the brand & booth # call-out) leading up to the show, providing extra coverage of your brand before the show even began!
*Sustainability Exhibitor Survey closes now closed.
Reduce booth waste by:
- Requesting sustainable options from GES
- BYOF!- Avoid carpet and bring your own flooring, like puzzle foam flooring that can be reused at all your shows
- Break down ALL cardboard boxes and put in the correct recycling bin
- Request additional booth bins for recycling and compost collection
- Use only compostable or recyclable serviceware for samples and give-a-ways
- Use the stickers provided at the Exhibitor Services desk to mark your materials for recycling or donation
- Set a goal to leave no trace behind by shipping out all booth properties and packing materials and donating extra giveaways
Visit one of our 3-bin Waste Stations to compost food, compostable cups and other biodegradable products.