is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
At New Hope Network, we are working to cultivate a prosperous high-integrity CPG and retail ecosystem that creates health, joy and justice for all people while regenerating the planet. We strive to create an environment of mutual respect, free from harassment and unprofessional behavior.
We promote equal opportunities, regardless of race, gender, religion, political opinion, ability, sexual orientation, marital status, or age. Join us in honoring the values upon which Natural Products Expo is built: equity, integrity and transparency.
Join us in modeling the changes we want to see in the world when the industry gathers at Expo West, March 12-16, 2024 in Anaheim!
We want everyone at Natural Products Expo to feel safe and respected. These are our next steps to help make that a reality:
1. Sexual Harassment training for all New Hope Network staff prior to arriving in Anaheim.
2. We are partnering with Waymakers, who will have individuals onsite that will be able to support harassment victims and on call throughout the full duration of the show. They will also have a counter set up in the Hall B lobby with more information about the work that they do locally in CA available.
3. Educational session available pre-show for all attendees and exhibitors on the Natural Products Expo West virtual platform.
4. Incorporating more alcohol-free beverages and mocktails at all events.
5. "See something, say something" campaign to include signage located around the building, printed badges, and mobile app. If you are experiencing or witnessing unsafe behaviors, a hazardous environment, or harassment and/or unprofessional behavior of any nature onsite, call or text this number to alert us: 213-222-3508.
6. Increased presence of security, not only in the exhibit hall, but also at networking gatherings and partner events accross campus.
7. Crisis counselors will be available through our 24/7 emergency line during the event, and working side by side with our onsite security team. They are trained and prepared for any form of harassment, overwhelmed attendees and various other reasons that crisis counseling is needed.
8. Creation of an official ETHOS statement that has been, and will continue to be, widely circulated to provide clarity to on-site expectations.
9. The following conduct statements incorporated into registration for both attendees and exhibitors to read, understand, and agree to