Beginning with Natural Products West & Engredea 2018, our press policies have changed. On this page you will find a list of our new press categories, along with a brief description, qualification requirements, and accepted titles.
All qualifications must be submitted in full within 10 days, otherwise the press credential may not be qualified. If you have not submitted your business proof before arriving on show site, plan to bring business proof per above with you.
Primary focus must be within the Natural Products Industry. Badge company name must reflect media outlet qualifications.
Press (Formerly Trade Press and Consumer Press)
Definition: Journalists of reputable outlets in or related to the natural products industry (food press, wellness press, business press, trade press)
- Press credentials consisting of a business card with your name, media outlet and title as well as ONE of the following:
- Traditional Print Media (online versions as well) Examples include: Newsletter, Trade Journal, Magazine, eNewsletter.
a) Please provide a sample of two articles, published within the past twelve months that clearly displays authorship, and is within the realm of the natural, organic and healthy living space.*
b) OR, a copy of publication masthead including your name– see accepted titles below.*
- TV/Radio: Please submit a link to your show or segments, as well as a screen shot of your stations issued press credentials.
Accepted Titles for Press Badge:
- Editor (in title)
- Writer (in title)
- Broadcast Producer
- Program Director
- Assistant Production titles
Definition: Photographers, videographers, non-journalists affiliated with news outlets and attending for an official purpose
- Proof of business, press credentials or assignment letter
- Current Paycheck Stub
- Web site describing the practices of the individual or business.
Accepted Titles for Press Crew Badge:
- Camera Operator
- Sound Engineer
Definition: Bloggers, RDs, social media influencers, others with relevant following but not affiliated with a media outlet.
- Minimum followers: 20K on one social media outlet (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube). Note: If you have less than 20K but more than 10K followers, you will be registered as Social Enthusiast.
- One pass per outlet; additional “Support” passes require approval and are subject to a fee ($65)
Accepted Titles for Influencer Badge:
Definition: Publishers, Media Sales, Execs
Accepted Titles for Media Services Badge:
- Account Executive
- Associate Publisher
- Sales titles
- Vice President
Definition: Emerging bloggers.
- Minimum followers: 10K on one social media outlet (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube). Registrants with less than 10K will be registered as Support.
Accepted Titles for Social Enthusiast Badge:
- Social Enthusiast
Definition: Misc. justified press guests; bloggers with less than the required minimum followers will be registered under this category.