As a member of our New Hope Network we appreciate your support of the Natural Products Expo Code of Conduct. Your continued cooperation helps us improve the Show Policies that uphold the integrity of the show, its exhibitors and sponsors. We require that all Natural Products Expo Tradeshow Exhibitors and/or Sponsors, agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct Rules.
The following Code of Conduct Rules apply to the Natural Products Expo West campuses which include all city property surrounding the Anaheim Convention Center, and all California hotel partners.
Please note that the "Company Contact" for your company is responsible for communicating these Code of Conduct Rules to every person representing your company at the show.
1. Exhibitors will not be permitted to dismantle their exhibits or do any packing prior to Show close.
2. No promotion, distribution or displaying of product, literature, bags, coupons, stickers, or any other promotional material of any kind outside of your contracted booth or sponsorship space.
3. No promotion of company branding through mascots outside of your contracted booth or sponsorship space.
4. Plastic sampling cups, utensils or other service ware are not permitted on the show floor. We will be requiring companies exhibiting and sampling on the show floor to use only compostable, edible or reusable options. This does not apply to the brand packaging for the exhibitor's products.
5. No one under 16 years of age will be allowed on the show floor during move-in and move-out.
6. No rolling carts, rolling bags and strollers are permitted on the Show floor during Show floor hours. Exhibitors may roll in small briefcases and small backpacks each day from 7:00 am -10:00 am prior to the Show floor opening.
7. No direct/retail selling is permitted on the Show floor. Attendees may place orders with exhibitors for products/services at the Show, but the product or service ordered/purchased must be delivered to the attendee after the close of the Show. Signs showing the prices of items must not be displayed.
8. Natural Products Expo participants must adhere to the following conduct statements incorporated into registration for both attendees and exhibitors to read, understand, and agree to
1. I agree to treat all registered participants, staff, and vendors with mutual dignity and respect, regardless of race, gender, religion, political opinion, ability, sexual orientation, marital status, or age.
2. I agree that harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. Every participant of Natural Products Expo has a responsibility to foster a harassment-free environment.
3. I agree to honor the values upon which Natural Products Expo is built on: equity, integrity and transparency.
4. I understand that my actions have consequences; and if I act against the statements agreed to above, New Hope Network/Informa Markets has the right to remove me permanently from the event and refuse my entry to future events.
Failure to adhere to any of the stated policies listed above may lead to the withdrawal of badges, in probation for company participation, and/or a reduction in priority points.
Please contact [email protected] if you believe you’ve observed or experienced a violation of this Code of Conduct, and New Hope Network will work to assess the situation and to respond as soon as possible.